Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mental Wrestling

Just taking a quick break from trying to work out a problem to ask - what is your preferred method of mental wrestling?

I'm a numbers gal - I'll figure out the Return on an Investment (ROI) in a heartbeat. I can conjure up reports quicker than Samantha could save Darren's neck (and I don't even have to wiggle my nose to do it). However, when it comes to factoring the PEOPLE side of it - I get stuck. I know what I need to do from a financial, business, and self-preservation focus, but when it starts to involve someone else's livelihood - I get stymied.

So - what do you do?

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

oh well...I turn things over and over and over (you get the picture) in my mind, then I ususally run it by several people...or at least that's what my process has been in the past. Now, I think about things, meditate, walk, talk to my therapist and usually talk to a friend or two...but, I think that usually it's really to try to get super clear about what I already know the answer is...it's already in there, I already know what to do, I just need a level of permission to do it!

Good luck with your decision...