Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Does a Manual Come With This?

Ok, as you all well know, I've recently joined the ranks of single-hood again. It's been a long time, and I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

How long does it take before you see the real person? How long before you start revealing your own quirks and oddities? When is it ok to voice your opinion in your usual way? How long does a gal have to wear make-up? When I shave my legs before a date, does that still mean something? When are you supposed to reveal that you have a proclivity for push-up bras? Is a woman supposed to have condoms? (The last ones I had - expired!)

Well, my dear readers, at least my discomfort and potential humiliation will make for interesting reading material, right?

1 comment:

alienbody said...

A little make-up never hurts, but of course I like make-up so I'm biased.

Unless your boobs are already pointing south, then there won't be too much difference when they are set free from their torture device. But just in case, date men who wear glasses (cause they won't during sex) AND turn the lights out.

Keep your legs shaved AND carry a NEW condom on you at all times. Ya never know when an opportune moment will present itself. You know from being a mom how important it is to be prepared for anything! :-)