Thursday, June 14, 2007

Aw, shit...

I think it's starting to catch up to me. The stress, the anxiety, the uncertainties. It is now 7:36 this morning, and I've already teared up - not once, but twice. What's making me cry? Um... everything?

The first was as I was driving to work, a random thought about my parents popped into my head, and the next thing I knew I was doing that girly tear removal - not the Kleenex dabbing into the corner to not ruin the mascara one - the one where the four fingers are held together and the flat side of the hand is used for wipage.

Two more old friends were reading this Blog last night. There's a TON of irony there, too, but I'll save it for another time. Let's just say they know each other and a long, long time ago there were Shakespearean taunts! Anyway, one of them left some lovely, supportive comments, and that got the ol' eyes wellin' up again.

It's going to be a long day.

2 comments:

Jomebrew said...

O.k. that makes me want to cry that I'm so fricking far away and can't do a thing to help you! That was the lead into pushing you to make the reservations to come see me as soon as you get back from your big trip!

alienbody said...

Dang....signed in under Joe's account! WEll...you know it's me...