Monday, August 27, 2007

What to Say?

My good friend was on my case last night for not having updated my Blog. When I told her that I didn't have anything to say lately, she said, "But you're going through a separation, you're painting your bathroom..."

Then I realized. I still have nothing to say. The drama is gone. I don't have witty anecdotes about how brainless men can be, because I don't have to deal with it! The most dramatic thing I've got going on at home right now is the 10 minutes of panic every morning trying to get my children dressed, brushed (teeth and hair), sunblocked, and bug sprayed, and into the car by 7:15.

I'm sure as I crawl out of my comfort zone and stick my neck out again, there will be more drama. As happy as I am in my anti-social world at the moment, I know that won't last. I'm going to want to actually LEAVE my house eventually, and when that happens I'll have plenty to say. I'm already getting asked if I'm going to start dating, and why don't I put up a personal, etc., etc., etc.

In the meantime, I will make an effort to put something up on this page - and I'll even give it an effort to be entertaining. You all like watching paint dry, right?

No comments: