Sunday, May 20, 2007

Generic Blog Post

I know I've not given this as much attention in the last week.

Well, this morning isn't going to remedy that quite yet.

As I type this there's one child playing a puzzle, one in bed, and a nonfat caramel machiatto getting cold. In a few moments I'll be gathering my things and heading out.

Today we are celebrating my baby's 5th birthday. She doesn't officially turn 5 until Tuesday, so I'm keeping the emotions at bay for another 48 hours.

In the meantime, the camera's being charged, the birthday girl is now getting cleaned up, then I'm off to pick up the balloons and the cake - and off to Peter Piper Pizza to face a small horde of screaming children and their parents who are probably thrilled to have someone else responsible for entertaining their children for a couple of hours.

I'd better go take some Tylenol now - as a preemptive strike.

3 comments:

alienbody said...

On Tuesday we'll set aside a few minutes for a good cry! sniff...sniff...When did 5 happen?

Chickenbells said...

Wow...5 is super fun! Happy Birthday to the baby...I hope the party was fun as well...

thatgirldina said...

Eee! Such fun was had! Thanks for allowing us to join in the festivities. 5....wow! Time sure does fly, doesn't it?!