Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I did It!

I did it! I did it!

It was very early this morning, I was in a hot bath, and realized that I was happy in the moment I was in.

My children are healthy, happy, and seamingly well adjusted to their new life. My bills are paid, and there is still money in the bank. My job is going well, and I'm on vacation starting tomorrow. I like the people I work with and for, and I look forward to celebrating with them at our company party this evening. I have someone wonderful to share these holidays with, and hopefully many more. I have good friends, from coast to coast that I know I can call whenever I need them. My family is healthy, and my parents celebrated their 47th wedding anniversary yesterday.

While I have no way of knowing what the next year, next day, or even the next minute will bring, I am thankful for the moment I have now. And even more thankful that I was able to recognize it, and savor it.

Happy moments, everyone!

No comments: